martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Reply.

I think I´m stating to fall for you,
and I´m not gonna lie you boy,
I´ve felt like this before, 
maybe two or three times like much, 
and I can tell is something beautiful, something wonderful,
and right now, I´m feeling it for you.


There´s a flame inside of me,  
that sparkles like a firework in the middle of the darkest night,
It provides me warm and energy,
it makes me wanna continue.




And it´s something beautiful, something wonderful.




That rainy night, we stood there,  
next to the hole in the wall where the freaks all come around,
I helped you, you smiled.
And a friendship was born,
and the F was like a link for us, 
and it was kinda funny, kinda weird.


We were related without even a very first kiss, 
We had a non-official relation in our land,
and we were cool about it.


We were friends, we are friends, 
You said to me: "I love you as my best friend",
And I answer you back: "You could feel that, and even more".


And we are friendsbest friends, and something more, 
maybe not right now, maybe not tomorrow,
but I know this flame I have inside is growing and getting brighter,
and that´s all thanks to you.


I´m so glad I crossed you on my way, 
you make me feel so nice, 
you´re the tipe of person I never forget, 
And all that I can say is that I was enchanted to meet you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario